Thursday, January 20, 2011

11 weeks, 4 days

Today I went to the dr again. No big news to tell. I heard the heartbeat, it was 160. I still weigh a whopping 108 ;) and I'm not sure how I haven't gained weight. I couldn't button my pants this morning, and I certainly feel heavier, but still 108. Because all of my bloodwork was normal and everything is progressing well, I don't have to go back for a month! This is bittersweet for me. I am super nervous this pregnancy, so going every 2 weeks to make sure everything is okay sounds just fine to me. On the other hand, however, I know that going that often just means more money, so I'll just be patient and trust God. =) Sitting in the dr office brings up all kinds of bad memories. Today I was especially annoyed because the waiting room was packed, and men were sitting in chairs while pregnant women were standing up. I think it is pathetic that I was willing to give up my chair for a woman far along in her pregnancy, but none of the 3 men in the room budged. I just wasn't raised like that, we were raised with manners. Anywho, I'm going to post a picture, even though I haven't gained any weight. I thought it would be neat to blog about my dr appts and include a picture from the day, so here is todays.

No comments:

Post a Comment