Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stuff

I feel as though days pass by too quickly, and not enough gets done. There is just too much to do, and not enough time to do it. Between keeping up with all the housework that revolves around this family of 4, raising children, babysitting two toddlers, teaching Wednesday night class, bible study on Thursdays, whatever plans our weekend happens to have, Church on Sunday morning and class on Sunday night, finding my own time to read and study my bible, and making sure the needs of my husband are met, I feel stretched a little too thin. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an Aunt, and a friend. I try to keep my priorities straight, but sometimes it is hard. I enjoy my crazy life. I say all this, because, I haven't had time to blog. This pregnancy is bringing me symptoms I was hoping not to have, and I am often forced to sit down and rest. I feel guilty when I do, because I know that resting isn't on my to do list. I have a wonderful husband who works so hard that I want him to come home and relax, not worry about what needs to be done. I am going to try harder to make myself sit down and blog. Soon, I am going to blog about Kaylee's birthday. I know it already passed, but it is still fresh on my mind. ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is a random thought- but be careful not to get bogged down with church activities. It's easy to throw yourself in and get involved with too much. You'll burn out that way. Make time for your first priorities.

    ReplyDelete