Thursday, May 13, 2010

A long day

My day started early this morning, and is just now winding down. It was a good day though. When Mia was dropped off this morning, we ate and headed out to visit my Mawmaw. She is leading a bible study at my cousins house, and I wanted to check it out. She is going through the women of the bible. I really enjoyed the time to sit down together with women and dig into God's word. I was thankful for the ability to sit and learn from my Mawmaw, a woman who I admire. After the bible study my Aunt hooked us up with some really yummy food, and we spend the day talking, and watching the kiddos play. They always come home from there filthy. It is nice to be with family.
Then, this evening, I took Kaylee to her first tumbling class. Mia has been going and Chrissy told me I should let Kaylee check it out. The prices aren't bad, and they let you try a class for free, so I took her. She LOVED it. Kaylee is a really shy girl, but today she did so good. She went off with the class by herself, and didn't cry or anything! She followed the instructions she was given, and participated through the whole class. I was so proud of her. She will be 4 in a few weeks, I can't believe it! Sometimes I miss her being little, but nights like tonight make me feel so happy to be seeing her grow before my eyes. She can't stop talking about wanting to go back, so I am going to sign her up.
All in all, it has been a great day. It has really been a great week. I needed one of those! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment