Monday, July 19, 2010

Cleanin' house!

Today has been a great day! For the first time in at least a month, I not only got relief from morning sickness, but I've got energy!! My housework, as most of you know, has been slacking. Today I have been trying to catch up on the things that need to be done. I've finished the living room and downstairs bathroom completely. Now I've just got to tackle the playroom and kitchen....the biggest chores lol. I have forgotten how nice it is to have a clean house! It is so nice to be able to sit on the couch, smell the clean, and just relax knowing that for now, everything is done. One thing I have really missed is having my friends over. Between not feeling good, and this crazy rash, I've been a bit of a hermit crab. I haven't really invited anyone over because the state of my house is embarrassing. I miss my friends, I miss the time of fellowship, so today I vow to do better! Plus, I'm really excited for my husband to get to come home to a clean house, a home cooked meal, and a loving family! Now...back to work. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment