Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 10

Day 10 is a picture of the person you do the most "messed" up things with. I didn't really want to participate in this one-not because I don't do "messed" up things- but because I don't desire to do "messed" up things. I don't want to post on the internet as though my greatest friendships are the ones that cause me to sin. Indeed, they are not. My greatest friendships are those that show me my sin, hold me accountable to the word of God, pray for/with me, and have a desire for sanctification.
So, that being said, I'll post a picture of some of those friends. Make no mistake, we are great sinners. We fail all the time. However, we have relationships that are rooted deeply in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that, we desire to fight the flesh and glorify His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment