Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Funny stuff =)

My girl is full of laughs today. Today we found out the sex of our newest baby...it's a BOY! We thought it would be cute to have her read the ultrasound picture to find out the sex, and we recorded it. Those of you who are facebook friends can see the video here. I love how after she reads the word boy, she tries to go to the next picture as though it will reveal something different, like she is really having a sister lol!

This evening we decided to watch the movie Where the Red Fern grows. I LOVED the book as a child, so I couldn't wait to watch the movie again. This was her first time seeing it, and when Old Dan passed away and they buried him she started to laugh. Confused, I asked her why she was laughing at that. Her response, "Because it looks like they are trying to grow that dog!" caused Brian and I to laugh for the next 5 minutes. I won't lie, I actually bursted into laughter again just typing this. She has been gardening a lot with her Daddy lately, so I guess she naturally thought that if you bury something in the ground it MUST be with the hopes of something growing.

This part isn't so funny, but I thought I would note it anyways. Before starting dinner I was laminating and cutting out pictures for my Wed. night class tomorrow when Kaylee walked inside crying. I figured she got in trouble or something because she wasn't crying very hard. She came and sat in my lap and told me that she had fallen off of her bike and hit her head on the concrete. She wasn't wearing her helmet. She told me she was calling for me but I didn't come. I felt terrible, so I babied her for a bit and got her some ice. We sat outside and watched Daddy finish changing the oil while I held the ice on her head. Brian said that he was trying to console her when she fell, but she kept saying, "Momma, hurry up, come here Momma". Break my heart! :(  After giving her a bath tonight I can see the biggest bump she has ever had so far. She was so tough though! My baby is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment