Friday, March 11, 2011

It's all about me!

10 Facts about me:

1) I like to eat. A lot. You can't tell by my size, but I struggle with eating way too much. If dinner is really good, I'll have to push my plate out of reach to keep from stuffing myself to the point of misery.

2) My daughter is terrified of men. There are only a handful of men she even feels comfortable talking to. Why is this a fact about me? Well, I'm kind of the same way. Brian is the only man who isn't family that I've ever been close with.

3) I am very blessed. God has had mercy on me and saved my wretched soul. He has given me a loving, godly husband, and beautiful children. He has given me a church with wonderful preachers and a great church family. My friends are amazing, and some of them are closer than family. My family is a huge blessing and I love them so very much. All of these things and more I'm forever thankful for.

4) I cook pretty much everyday. Not only do I prefer home cooked meals as opposed to eating out, I'm a huge fan of saving money. Surprisingly, I don't really LIKE to cook. I like to eat much more than I like to cook.

5) I'm not creative at all. Not even a little bit.

6) I tend to talk way too much. I think it runs in my family. ;)

7) I only trust a handful of people to keep my babies for me. I have a great fear of what will happen when Brian and I aren't around.

8) I've never been on an airplane. Well, not on a commercial flight anyways. Once Brian took me on a small airplane for an anniversary.

9) I don't watch scary movies, ever. I have nightmares as it is, so watching a scary movie is a guaranteed night of nightmares. No thanks, I'll pass.

10) I REALLY miss Astroworld! Especially since my kids are getting bigger. Kaylee loves riding rides at carnivals, and I wish we could have gone to Astroworld together. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment