Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love...

Ok, I intentionally skipped day 11. Truthfully, I don't like some of these questions. I probably should have read them more thoroughly before deciding to go ahead with this challenge. Day 12 is supposed to be something I love. I've posted about my family, friends, salvation, and bible-so in an attempt to not be so repetitive, I'm going to post about something else I love. FOOD!

I made these brownies awhile back, they are called Cobblestone Brownies-and they are GOOD! I like all kinds of different foods. I love to try new food, and am generally not a picky person. Now, don't think this is just the pregnancy talking...I've always been a lover of good food. I guess that's what happens when you grow up with a Momma that can cook good. Sometimes I still crave her food! =)
Some of my favorites are currently crawfish, mushrooms, fried porkchops, mashed potatoes, a special green bean recipe that includes bacon, zuchinni..Ok, let me stop before this list gets too long. You get the point...food is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment