Friday, March 18, 2011

A picture that makes me laugh


 A few months ago I pulled out our wedding video and watched it with Kaylee. After the video, she disappeared to her room, and came down like this. It is her Cinderella dress (over her clothes) with her play heels and a fitted sheet over her head as a veil. The picture is cute enough, but the part that makes me laugh is that she pulled the sheet out of her dirty clothes. She had peed in her bed the night before, and forgot I guess. I asked her where she got the sheet and she said, "My dirty clothes..." The look on her face completely changed when she realized she had peed on it and it was now on her head. She was totally grossed out and quickly took it off lol. The girl is silly, and never ceases to make me laugh. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment